Natural Stone Logistics
Our company understands itself as your partner in the field of natural stone products
We possess comprehensive know-how in terms of export overseas containers, procurement from overseas to Europe, or handling the movements of goods inside Europe. Together with you, we select the most economical transport solution according to your requirements - no matter whether as multimodal transport by ocean-going vessel, inland navigation vessel, by rail and road or only by road. We have at our disposal the requisite specific know-how with regard to weight, load security or customs formalities. The reliance of our customers with some 15,000 transport orders a year rests on our expertise.
Our ´Stone Export Business´ started in 2010.
Within only 2 years we have become the most important forwarder for all kind of stone products from ´Jura area´ near Nuremburg.
SIS is a family leaded company, founded more than 25 years ago. Up to now we established branches and partnerships in the whole world.
OUR MOTTO IS BEST SERVICE AND HIGHEST FLEXIBILITY
- SIS shipped almost 20000 teu covering stone blocks and products within the last 3 years
- SIS is also specialized in shipping of all other kind of cargo
- SIS offers excellent freight rates with high volume possibilities
- SIS is the expert in all kind of transport from any location to any destination in the world
- SIS has the best relationships to the leading carriers
- SIS has long lasting relationships to agencies at major places all around the world
SEAFREIGHT IMPORT OF STONES - SIS IS ALWAYS AS FLEXIBLE AS YOU NEED
We only use fast and reliable carriers for the shipment of stones.
- ONCARRIAGE BY RAIL
We arrange oncarriage of containers by rail to an inland terminal nearby your facilities. Delivery up to door is then made by truck (up to 27 tons payload per 20‘box container).
- ONCARRIAGE BY DIRECT TRUCK
We arrange also delivery from any European port up to door by direct truck.
- UNLOADING OF CONTAINERS
Containers are unloaded by means of normal pallets or slabs in crates. Slabs are deliverd on our own A-frames in our own trucks.