1. The following Terms and Conditions of Use apply to this website, and have a binding effect on the relationship between User and Service Provider whenever this website is called up. If User does not agree with particular or all Terms and Conditions of Use, User must refrain from using the homepage. If special terms and conditions for individual usage of this website differ from the following Terms and Conditions of Use, such shall be explicitly stated on the website wherever appropriate. Special terms and conditions of use shall then apply by way of amendment in each respective individual case. This website contains data and information of all types which are protected by trademark and/or copyright law and/or other provisions protecting intellectual property to the benefit of Service Provider or, in individual cases, to the benefit of third parties as well. The information provided on this website is intended solely for the personal information of User. For this reason, it is not permitted to download, reproduce or disseminate this website either in whole or in part. Content explicitly labelled as available for download are excluded herefrom. Technical reproduction for the purpose of browsing as well as permanent duplication for personal use are also allowed, however, to the extent that such are not for any financial or business purposes.
2. Placement of a link on this website is allowed if such merely serves as a cross-reference. Service Provider reserves the right to revoke its consent to such. It is not allowed to frame this website.
3. Service Provider assumes liability for the content of its website in accordance with statutory provisions, but does not assume any warranty for the correctness, completeness or updated status of the information provided on the website. Nor does Service Provider assume any warranty for the suitability of the content and information provided on this website for the purposes of users. Any references or links to third-party websites shall not be deemed to imply that Service Provider accepts the content of such referral or link. The content shall not be deemed to constitute grounds for any responsibility on the part of Service Provider for the data and information provided therein. Service Provider does not have any influence on the content of the link. Service Provider shall does not bear any liability for unlawful, incorrect or incomplete content or for any damage caused by the use of content provided in the link.
4. Use of the Internet is at User's own risk. Service Provider is especially not liable for any technical failure of, or access to, the Internet. Service provider is entitled to discontinue and/or restrict operation of the website at any and all times.
5. If the contractual partner is a businessperson (Kaufmann), legal entity governed by public law or a special fund governed by public law, the legal venue shall be the courts having jurisdiction over the registered office of Service Provider. German law applies. International private law and the UN Sales Convention (CISG) are herewith excluded.
6. Service Provider reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Use from time to time and to amend such to conform with technological and legal developments. In the event that individual arrangements laid down in this User Agreement are ineffective, such shall not affect the remainder of the provisions.