National forwarding transportation
System transportation in the Allianz Cargoline to all places in Germany, mostly within 24 hours, full and partial loads. Combi-transportation road/rail = swap body on wagon. Warehousing, order picking and distribution. Volume and special transport.
European surface transport
System-guided means of transport within Europe in the Allianz CargoLine. Full and partial load transport, volume and special transportation. Combined transport road/rail, road/water/road with swap bodies, trailers and containers. Documentation suitable for letters of credit, customs clearances, warehousing, order picking and distribution.
Leopold Schäfer GmbH has been the direct service partner of local and national industry for over 70 years. Modern commercial vehicle equipment transports goods produced in the region within Germany and Europe, and supplies local industry with materials. A network of German and European partners makes further daily resources available.
Direct service is forwarding of goods by road mostly without reloading, for partial loads and loads, from Point A to Point B.
- Generating the export documents (ABD, EUR.1/A.TR and others)
- Import procedures (payment of taxes, customs clearance, procedures for active upgrading, repaired and returned goods and others)
- Import procedures by fiscal representatives for EU-resident importers
- Consultation for import and export transactions
- Support in generating applications/questionnaires in customs matters (application for granting an EORI-No., application for cut-price exporter, etc.)
The customs authorities are continually pushing on with technical implementation of networked systems for controlling and monitoring the flow of goods.
Our Air Freight Departments (Export / Import) organises:
- Air Freight groupage traffic from and to all locations in world trade
- Air Freight as single shipment with or without transhipment
- Airplane full and partial charter
- Daily surface removal and discharge forwarding at all European airports
- Documentation suitable for letters of credit, legalisations, any other official approvals
- House-to-house transport incl. customs clearance, pick-up/delivery
- Document shipment world-wide
We work with a global network of professional logistic service providers, including within the world alliance CTN and FNC.
SIS Internationale Speditions-GmbH is the owner of IATA Licence No. 23-4-7167.
Our Ocean Freight Departments (Export / Import) organises:
- Container groupage (LCL) from and to all locations in world trade.
- Sea freight as single shipment as FCL container or as conventional cargo, with full-container vessels, roll-on/roll-off ships, barge vessels or by conventional sea vessels.
- Daily surface supply and removal transport at all European seaports
- Documentation suitable for letters of credit, legalisations, other official approvals.
- House-to-house forwarding incl. customs clearance, pick-up/delivery.
- Document shipment world-wide.
We work with a global network of professional logistic service providers, also within the alliances CTN and FNC.
SIS Internationale Speditions-GmbH is a member of FIATA No. 3294 as well as a member of the Federal German Association of Forwarders and Logistics.
Services for full container load (FCL) and piece goods (LCL)
The main container type used in railway freight traffic on this route are 40ft. Container – dry standard or high cube.
Carriers offer transportation of 20ft dry standard containers in pairs only. Services for shipping of general cargo/piece goods is available, too.
Containers for LCL shipments are stowed at central hubs, for example in Hamburg or Duisburg.
In China, the LCL containers are unloaded at inland container depots where goods are loaded onto trucks for on-forwarding.
Rail transport between China and Europe are
- far less expensive than air freight
- faster than sea freight
- safer than sea-air transports
Our experts appreciate to inform you about all facts at any time.
With us, project forwarding means the organisation of loading extra heavy and extra large parts.
- as individual package
- as total delivery, e.g. loading a factory
from any location in the world to another. Naturally, this also applies to local industry that stands out with its high quota of machine builders.
By road or ship, by rail or on an inland navigation vessel and coastal motor vessel. And in combination with various transport carriers.
We work with a world-wide network of professional transport and logistic providers.
In modern logistics, warehouses are often not only constituents of the supply chain, but also of industry's outsourcing projects.
Here, the S-Group® makes know-how and storage capacities available, which are worked out in line with demand.
This is all brought about by the alliances of the S-Group® not only at the local location, but at a host of other locations in Germany, Europe and globally.
For this purpose, two warehouses in Neunkirchen (Siegerland) and other warehouses throughout Europe are available.
Depending on the need and the type of goods we rent additional capacities.
Here, your products are commissioned and distributed expertly on request. Our employees are experts with many years of experience and face every challenge. You can confidently leave the logistic effort to us.
22300 m² total storage area spread over five locations.
We are also specialists in:
Nature Stone Logistics
Exhibition and Event Logistics