- This website is the subject of the following conditions of use, bindingly agreed upon in the relationship between the user and service provider with this website being selected. Insofar as special conditions for individual utilisation of this website deviate from the following conditions of use, special reference will be made to same on the website at the corresponding point. The special conditions of use shall then be additionally applicable to the individual case concerned. This website contains all kinds of data and information, which is protected by trademark law and/or copyright in favour of the service provider, or, in individual cases, also in favour of third parties. For this reason, it is not permitted to download, duplicate or disseminate the website wholly or partially. What is, above all, permitted, is technically caused duplication for the purpose of browsing, insofar as this deed serves no economical purposes, as well as duplication on a permanent basis for the user's own utilisation.
- It is permitted to establish a link on this website, insofar as it serves solely as a cross reference. The service provider shall be reserved the right to retract this permission. Framing this website is not permitted.
- The service provider shall undertake liability for the contents of his website in accordance with the legal regulations. A guarantee for the correctness and completeness of the information to be found on the website will not be undertaken. References and links to third-party websites shall not mean that the service provider makes the contents behind the reference or link his own. The contents shall not establish any responsibility of the service provider for the data and information kept in readiness there. The service provider does not have any influence on the contents lying behind the link. For this very reason, the service provider shall not be liable for illegal, erroneous or incomplete contents, or for damage or losses caused by utilisation of contents lying behind the link.
- Utilisation of the internet occurs at the user's own risk. The service provider shall not be liable, above all, for technically caused outage of the internet or access to the internet.
- The place of jurisdiction shall be, if the contractual partner is a businessman, a corporate body under public law or special fund under public law, at the headquarters of the service provider. German Law shall be applicable to the exclusion of international civil law and the UN-Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- The service provider shall be reserved the right to modify these conditions of use from time to time and to adapt them to technical as well as to legal developments. In case of the invalidity of individual provisions of these conditions of use, validity for the rest shall remain unaffected.